Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

About colors ...

While I painted the FER miniature and built the diorama I started to test different colors like Citadel Colors, Vallejo Game Colors and for some things Revell Aqua Colors. Today I paint usually with Citadel Colors that I like the most. But I will test Scale75 Colors as well in the future because I need colors that are more mat too. I´ve heard a lot from Scale75 Colors and I´m very interested. We will see.
All miniatures I painted till now (05/14/2015) I used especially Citadel Colors and some Vallejo Game Colors. I arrange them in toolboxes. I haven´t found a better solution for me yet but there are many organization systems out there. For me toolboxes work fine because you can store them somewhere else if you don´t need them. On the other hand the boxes are relatively big. Here you can see what I mean.
As you see I have a lot of differnt colors because I have the feeling you can´t have enough of them. On the other side there are a lot of colors that I don´t need a lot and on my painting table I see often old friends, like differnt flesh tones, brown tones, dark blue, green tones, brown and of course black and white. It would be interesting to get a color table of the main colors professional painters use. What do you think?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen