Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

A dwarf on Scale 75 ...

We are now, in the cronic of my painted miniatures, in January 2015. I´ve painted and built the Hobbit thing and planned a new project. Khalgrim Gunnarson from Scale75 is a fantastic miniature. It comes with a lot of different accessories like a stone wall, a ground plate, weapons and two different heads. It is made of Resin and tin.
Tin was very hard for me at the beginning. Of course I have also tin miniatures in 40k and WHB but there I don´t care much about little paint scalings. It´s normal that it happens when you play over the time. But a model that have to look good all the time you don´t want paint scaling. So I read that you have to clean the tin in a soap sud to get rid of the fat of your fingers. After this cleanup the base coat and all other colors over it will hold much better.

As you see in the following picture I tried to do some sort of rock basing under the dwarf. It´s ok I think but there is a lot of space to the top :)
Also I tried to do NMM (Non metal metal) painting on its armor. Some parts I worked some parts not really. Something I want to practice a lot. It is a really cool effect as you can see in this picture on DakkaDakka LINK.

Hope you enjoy!




Sascha

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen