Freitag, 15. Mai 2015

High contrasts ...

Two weeks ago I started with the Siege Giant of Galapagos Miniatures. They have a short range of high quality resin miniatures.
I chose the Siege Giant for two reasons. First, the Siege Giant includes a nastily goblin and I love goblins a lot. And second I wanted a miniature for practicing high contrasts. If you google this miniature you see what I mean. As I learnd so far, a miniature can´t get enough contrast and this one needs a lot of it!
Out of the packaging the Siege Giant comes with differnt accessories. There are differnt parts of the goblin as well as the giants jawbone device. Additionally there are two little miniature chains included. They are really nice and I only used one of those for my miniature. It´s nice to have for other projects... And they will come.
The casts are of high quality as I can say. There are a lot of little grains and wrinkels that can be painted. In the future there will be more Galapagos Miniatures on my table. It was a lot of fun to paint this one!






Hope you enjoy!

Sascha

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen