Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

Painting on instruction ... No.1

After I had done the Hobbit scenery I wanted to do something from the Painting Buddah tutorials and I decided to paint Aanchuth the Cursed from Mierce Miniatures on a little diorama.

The Miniature is well structured. That helps a lot to paint the different parts of the miniature and follow any instructions of the Painting Buddah video. As you can see I tried also to do some fur structure on the skin of the miniature. But it was very hard for me and at this time I was really happy with the result. But one thing I should have already done on this project is buying a really good brush. It is worth more than you can expect. Maybe you can :)

With a really good brush as my actual Winsor and Newton Series 7 No.1 brush the fur structures would have been much more precise. But I´m happy with the result of this stage of my painting career. The painted Aanchuth in the Painting Buddah Video was done by Matt Cexwish. It´s absolutely stunning. Maybe you already know him from the Massive Vodoo page. A really good miniature painting blog.

And here is my work ... Hope you enjoy!

Sascha


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen