Montag, 18. Mai 2015

The start of a larger project ....

Rackham Confrontation miniatures has been finished years ago. And actually I don´t know if another company continues the program. The miniatures look fantastic although they are relatively old. They are made of tin.
Over the last weekend I finished my first Rackham miniatures and I can say that I love them. They are really nice and beautifully sculpted. Here you can see some first pictures. They will be part of a diorama. So they will get some more highlights and shadows.



No, the big black one is no Rackham Miniature. My cat Roxy had to review the quality of my painting job.
The three miniatures will be a part of a scene that shows the attack of goblins over this Orc guard. There will be at least 3-4 additional miniatures ... We will see.
In the following picture you can see the building process of the diorama. It will show a wall with a little gate in it.





Hope you enjoy!

Sascha

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen