Freitag, 15. Mai 2015

Miniature communities ...

I can´t say a lot of different miniature painting communities. Well you see, I´m a totally newbie! But I have the chance to participate on the Painting Buddah Academy which allows to get access to different high quality video tutorials of miniature painting. They are done of well known and very professional miniature painters like Ben Komets, Kirill Kanaev, Matt Cexwish, Fernando Ruiz, ... and more in the future. Since a couple of weeks Painting Buddah started a Slack Chat for members and promoters. Here you can talk with other painters of the miniature scene from all over the world, present your painted miniatures and get a lot of helpful advices. But the special thing is that Slack is a chat and not a forum. Everything is live and sometimes you have the chance to communicate with the artists of the videos from Painting Buddah, if they are on.
It´s a nice platform that I always run besides other activities on my desk that is also my painting table.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen