Montag, 1. Juni 2015

So much news ...

I´ve received my order of Scale75 colors ... the Collection. The colors look amazing but they are different to handle as Citadel or Vallejo colors. For me it´s a practice and experience thing. So I will have to work a lot with the paints to learn how to use them in the right way. They are super matt as you can see in the picture below.
Here you can see the Old Gnome from War Griffin Miniatures. It has a lot of textures that help painting a lot. Nice structures and different materials to simulate are included too. So it´s a nice practice bust that looks amazing and is well sculpted. I ordered it in the UK at http://www.modeldisplayproducts.co.uk. The delivery to Germany was very very fast. Thank you guys for the nice service and the beautiful miniature!

Hope you enjoy!



Sascha

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen